« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
CORRESPONDENCE, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, &c.
REPORTS BY HER MAJESTY'S INSPECTORS OF SCHOOLS.
Presented to both Houses of Parliament by Command of Her Majesty.
PRINTERS TO THE QUEEN'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY.
FOR HER MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE.
MINUTES OF THE COMMITTEE OF COUNCIL
(2) Pupil-teachers and Assistant Teachers (with reference to fore-
CORRESPONDENCE on Questions of GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, and
on BUILDING GRANTS, BOOK GRANTS, and ANNUAL GRANTS.
1. Elementary Instruction in Drawing (renewed correspondence with
4. Summary of Grants awarded in aid of Erection, Enlargement, or Im-
provement of School Buildings (Elementary and Normal Schools), in
year ended 31 December 1852 ; (with explanatory tables)
in year ended 31 December 1852
7. Table showing total number of Certificated Schoolmasters and School-
mistresses named in Calendar for year ended 31 December 1852
INSPECTORS' REPORTS, &c., FOR 1852.
3. Special Report by H. M. Inspector of Schools, Rev. J. Norris, on
South Staffordshire Iron and Coal Masters' Prize Scheme for
ENGLAND AND WALES.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS CONNECTED WITH CHURCH OF ENGLAND:-
(1) Rev. H. Moseley, on Schools in Counties of
(8) Rev. W. H. Brookfield, on Schools in Counties of
Hants, Kent, Surrey, and Susset ; and in