« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
D. 1. If an orange is worth 3 apples, how many oranges are fifteen apples worth ?
2. In 8 pints how many quarts ? 3. In 8 gills how many pints ::
4. If you divide twelve apples equally among three boys, how many would you give them apiece?
5. How many hours would it take you to travel 10 miles, if you travel three miles in an hour ?
6. How many pence are there in eight farthings ?
7. How many pence are there in twelve farthings ?
8. How many pence are there in seventeen farthings?
9. How many gallons are there in ten quarts ?
10. How much broadcloth, at 6 dollars a yard, can you buy for seventeen dollars ?
11. How many pounds of raisins, at 8 cents a pound, can yon buy for twenty-five cents ?