« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
seven and five? Seventy-seven and five? Eightyseven and five ? Ninety-seven and five?
19. How many are seven and six ? Seventeen and six? Twenty-seven and six? Thirty-seven and six ? Forty-seven and six ? Fifty-seven and six ? Sixtyseven and six ? Seventy-seven and six? Eighty-seven and six ? Ninety-seven and six ?
20. How many are seven and seven ? Seventeen and seven? Twenty-seven and seven ? Thirty-seven and seven? Forty-seven and seven ? Fifty-seven and seven? Sixty-seven and seven ? Seventy-seven and seven? Eighty-seven and seven? Ninety-seven and seven ?
21. How many are seven and eight? Seventeen and eight ? Twenty-seven and eight? Thirty-seven and eight? Forty-seven and eight? Fifty-seven and eight? Sixty-seven and eight? Seventy-seven and eight? Eighty-seven and eight? Ninety-seven and eight?
22. How many are seven and nine? Seventeen and nine? Twenty-seven and nine? Thirty-seven and nine? Forty-seven and nine? Fifty-seven and nine ? Sixty-seven and nine ? Seventy-seven and nine ? Eighty-seven and nine ? Ninety-seven and nine ?
23. How many are six and five? Sixteen and five? Twenty-six and five? Thirty-six and five ? Forty-six and five? Fifty-six and five? Sixty-six and five? Seventy-six and five ? Eighty-six and five? Ninetysix and five ?
24. How many are six and six ? Sixteen and six? Twenty-six and six ? Thirty-six and six ? Forty-six and six ? Fifty-six and six ? Sixty-six and six ? Seventy-six and six? Eighty-six and six ? Ninety-six and six ?
25. How many are six and seven? Sixteen and seren? Twenty-six and seven? Thirty-six and seven? Forty-six and seven? Fifty-six and seven ? Sixty-six
and seven? Seventy-six and seveu? Eighty-six and seven? Ninety-six and seven?
26. How many are six and cight? Sixteen and eight? Twenty-six and eight ? Thirty-six and eight? Forty-six and eight? Fifty-six and eight? Sixty-six and eight? Seventy-six and eight? Eighty-six and eight ? Ninety-six and eight?
27. How many are six and nine ? Sixteen and nine? Twenty-six and nine? Thirty-six and nine ? Forty-six and ninc? Fifty-six and nine? Sixty-six and 'nine ? Seventy-six and nine? Eighty-six and nine? Ninety-six and nine ?
28. How many are five and six ? Fifteen and six? Twenty-five and six ? Thirty-five and six ? Fortyfive and six ? Fifty-five and six ? Sixty-five and six ? Seventy-five and six? Eighty-five and six ? Ninetyfire and six ?
29. How many are five and seven ? Fifteen and seven ? Twenty-five and seven? Thirty-five and seven? Forty-five and seven ? Fifty-five and seven ? Sixty-five and seven ? Seventy-five and seven ? Eighty-five and seven ? Ninety-five and seven ?
30. How many are five and eight? Fifteen and eight ? Twenty-five and eight? Thirty-five and eight ? Forty-five and eight? Fifty-five and eight? Sixty-five and eight? Seventy-five and eight? Eighty-five and eight? Ninety-five and eight?
31. How many are five and nine ? Fifteen and nine ? Twenty-five and nine? Thirty-five and nine ? Forty-five and nine? Fifty-five and nine ? Sixty-five and nine ? Seventy-five and nine ? Eighty-five and nine? Ninety-five and nine?
32. How many are four and seven ? Fourteen and seven ? Twenty-four and seven? Thirty-four and seven ? Forty-four and seven ? Fifty-four and seven? Sixty-four and seven ? Seventy-four and seven ? Eighty-four and seven? Ninety-four and seven?
33. How inany are four and eight? Fourteen and
Twenty-four and eight ? Thirty-four and eight ? Forty-four and eight? Fifty-four and eight? Sixty-four and eight ? Seventy-four and eight? Eighty-four and eight? Ninety-four and eight?
34. How many are four and nine? Fourteen and nine? Twenty-four and nine ? Thirty-four and nine ? Forty-four and mine? Fifty-four and nine? Sixty-four and nine? Seventy-four and nine? Eighty-four and nine? Ninety-four and nine?
35. How many are three and eight? Thirteen and eight? Twenty-three and eight? Thirty-three and eight ? Forty-three and eight? Fifty-three and eight ? Sixty-three and eight? Serenty-three and cight? Eighty-three and eight ? Ninety-three and eight?
36. How many are three and nine ? Thirteen and nine ? Twenty-three and nine ? Thirty-three and nine ? Forty-three and nine? Fifty-three and nine ? Sixty-three and nine? Seventy-three and nine? Eighty-three and nine? Ninety-three and nine ?
37. How many are two and nine ? Twelve and nine? Twenty-two and nine ? Thirty-two and nine ? Forty-two and nine ? Fifty-two and nine? Sixty-two and nine? Seventy-two and nine? Eighty-two and nine? Ninety-two and nine ?
G. 1. A man bought a firkin of butter for nine dollars, a keg of molasses for six dollars, and fire bushels of wheat for seven dollars; how much did he give for the whole ?20
2. A boy gave some apples to his companions : to one he gave seven, to another six, and to another eight ; how many did he give to the whole? 2)
3. A man bought a cow for seventeen dollars, a sheep for nine, and a calf for seven ; how much did he give for the whole ? 33
4. A drover bought sheep as follows: of one man he bought twenty-seven, of another eight, of another ten, and of another five; afterwards he sold nine of them; how many had he then ?
5. A lady bought a comb for thirty-seven cents, some tape for eight cents, some pins for ten cents, some needles for six cents, and some thread for six cenis; she gave seventy-five cents; how much change vught she to receive back?
6. Eight, and nine, and six, are how many? 7. Five, and seven, and three, are how many ? 8. Four, and three, less two, are how many ? 9. Seven, and five, less three, are how many ? 10. Sixteen, and nine, and three, are how many ? 11. Twenty-three and eight are how many ? 12. Twenty-seven and five are how many ? 13. Twenty-five, less eight, are how many ? 14. Thirty-two and seven, less nine, are how many ?
15. Thirty-eight, and six, and four, less seven, are how many ?
16. Forty-four, and eight, and three, and seven, are
17. Fifty-two, and six, and four, and five, and three, are how many ?
18. Fifty-seven, and six, and three, and five, and two, less eight, are how many?
19. Sixty-three, and five, and four, and six, and two, less seven, are how many ?
20. Seventy-five, and six, and eight, and three, and seven, and four, less nine, are how many ?
21. Eighty-three, and six, and five, and two, and seven, and nine, less four, are how many ?
22. Fifty-eight, and ten, and five, and seven, and three, and six, and four, less nine, are how many ?
23. Sixty-seven, and five, and eight, and nine, and seven, less six, are how many ?
24. Seventy-four, and nine, and seven, and five, and two, less six, are how many ?
25. Seventy-eight, and seven, and six, and two, and five, and eight, less nine, are how many ?
26. Eighty-four, and seven, and six, and eight, and fire, less ten, are how many ?
27. Forty-seven, and eight, and six, and two, and four, and eight, and three, and seven, and ten, and nine, less five, are how many ?
28. Thirty-five, and eight, and four, and six, and three, and four, less eleven, are how many?
29. Seventy, and ten, and six, and nine, and seven, and two, and live, and eight, and nine, less tliree, are how many ?
H. 1. A man bought a cow for twenty-eight dollars, and a sheep for four dollars, and a pig for seven dollars ; how much did he give for the whole ?
2. James had twenty-seven cents ; Jolin gave him four more, David seven, and George eleven, and he bought nine cents' worth of cake; how many cents had he left ?
3. A man paid sixteen dollars to A, nine dollars to B, seven dollars to C, ten dollars to D, six dollars to E, four dollars to F, and had eight dollars left ; how many had he at first ?
4. From Boston to Roxbury it is three miles; from Roxbury to Dedham, six miles ; from Dedham to Walpole, eleven miles; from Walpole to Wrentham, four miles ; from Wrentham to Attleborough, four miles; from Attleborough to Pawtucket, nine miles ; from Pawtucket to Providence, four miles; how many miles is it from Boston to Providence ?
5. One boy had fifteen nuts ; another boy.gave him seven ; another, nine ; and another gave him enough to make his number forty; how many did the last boy give him?
6. A boy had thirty-seven apples ; he gave five to one companion ; and eight to another; and when he