« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
King's College. University College. University College. Queen's College, Birm*.
Martineau, Russell .....
1849. *Dicey, Edward James Stephen Heath, Richard Child Janson, John William. Franks, Henry James
1850, *Farrar, Frederic William ( Bleeck, Arthur Henry Pratten, Benjamin Plummer Wills, Arthur Winkler
Boulnois, Charles ......
1851. *Temple, Joseph Abbott
BACHELOR OF LAWS.
Examiner, Nassau W. Senior, Esq., M.A.
MONDAY, June 23.
Morning, 10 to 1. 1. What interest does a husband take at law in his wife's fee-simple property ?
2. What interest does he take at law in his wife's moveables ?
3. What are the general legal principles on which the difference of the law in these respects depends ?
4. State the five cases in which the Statute of Frauds renders a verbal promise insufficient to ground an action on.
5. Is a contract made by an infant for the purchase of shares in a joint-stock company void or voidable ?
6. Is such a contract by a married woman void or voidable ?
7. Are crops growing on demised lands liable to distress ?
8. Give a general description of the fixtures which are not inseparably annexed to the inheritance.