« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
PUPIL TEACHERS' COURSE.
PRICE 3s. 6d.
MOFFATT AND PAIGE,
28, WARWICK LANE, PATERNOSTER ROW, E.C.
NEW CODE_FIRST SCHEDULE.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES OF PUPIL TEACHERS AT THE END OF THIRD
(OR FOURTH) YEAR.
1. Certificate of Health from the Managers.
3. Certificate of Punctuality, Diligence, Obedience, and Attention to Duties from the Master or Mistress.
4. To read with fluency, ease, and expression.
5. Recitation. To repeat a hundred lines of poetry with just expression and knowledge of the meaning. 6. English Grammar and Composition.
(a) Recapitulation of the preceding exercises.
(c) To write a letter or to write from memory the substance of a longer passage than at the end of the second year.
7. Euclid, to the end of Book I.
8. Algebra, to Simple Equations inclusive (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Greatest Common Measure, Least Common Multiple, Fractions, Square Root, Simple Equations of one unknown quantity, with easy problems which lead to them). 9. Arithmetic.
(a) Males. Recapitulation.
(6) Females. Decimal Fractions.