« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
3. Write a Florid part (a) above, (b) below, the
4. Add two notes against one below, and a Florid part
above, the following C.F.:
Additional for Honours.
1. Write two Florid parts below the followiag
2. Write a piece of original Florid Counterpoint in
three parts ; or, as an alternative, write two Florid parts to a subject of your own choosing.
EXAMINATION FOR THE DIPLOMA OF MUSICAL
FOR PASS AND HONOUR CANDIDATES.
1. Add one Florid part above, and one below, the
4. Write three Florid parts below the following C.F.:
The notes preceding the comma may be treated as pauses, and the
Counterpoint prolonged ad lib. in this and the other examples.
Additional for Honours. 1. Write short pieces of original Florid Counterpoint
in three and in four parts, (a) or as an alternative add two, and three Florid parts to a subject of your own choosing.