« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
442. 47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
443. 48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
444. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
445. 50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
446. 51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 447. 52 Then said he un
to them, Therefore every Scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an housholder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
18 And the Scribes and Chief Priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.
19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.
37 ¶ And it came to pass, that on the next day, when they were come down from the hill, much people met him. 7
38 And, behold, a man of the company cried out, saying, Master, I beseech thee, look upon my son: for he is mine only child.
39 And, lo, a spirit taketh him, and he suddenly crieth out; and it teareth him that he foameth again, and bruising him hardly departeth from him.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall
448. 53 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these para-say unto this mountain, Be bles, he departed thence.
thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto
449. 54 And when he was come into his own coun-you, What things soever ye try, he taught them in desire, when ye pray, betheir synagogue, inso-lieve that ye receive them, much that they were and ye shall have them. astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? 450. 55 Is not this the carpenter's son is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
451. 56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
452. 57 And they were
many mighty works there
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
27 And they come again to Jerusalem: and as he was walking in the temple, there come to him the Chief Priests, and the Scribes, and the elders,
28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave
40 And I besought thy disciples to cast him out; and they could not.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
41 And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.
42 And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.
43 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,
44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
45 But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and
33 And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.
ND he to speak
459. 6 But when Herod's 1A unto them by para
birthday was kept, the
bles. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place