« ΠροηγούμενηΣυνέχεια »
COUNTING — ADDITION – SUBTRACTION
1. Oral Questions.
3. How many ones are ten ? 4. One apple and two apples are how many apples ? 5. Two needles and two needles are how many needles ?
6. A boy had three nickels and his mother gave him one more. How many nickels had he then ?
7. An apple has how many stems ? O 8. Count ten stems.
2. Written Work.
3. Write March, April, May. Count the spring months.
4. Make a square. Write 1 at each corner. How many corners has a square ?
5. Draw five triangles.
6. Draw three circles and put two dots in each. ) How many dots ?
7. Write the names of all the days in the week. How many days in a week ?
8. Draw two squares. How many corners are in two squares ?
9. Draw a large square for an orchard. Put a in the middle. Put a at each corner. Put a at the middle of each side. Count the trees in your orchard.
10. Draw five circles in a row; and then draw another row of five circles under the first five. Count ten circles.